One of the most under appreciated comics...Louis CK, I'm up, so I decided to find some of his greatest clips, for your entertainment..of course.

A. CK on Conan
Here is Louis CK in a recent interview with Conan O'Brian. He rants about how kids complain these days about things like Flying...your FUCKING FLYING..5 Hours to LA, not that long ago it would take 30 years with a chance of dying. Equally funny is how he explains he's a bad father.


(....^is it me, or is that YouTube still looks more clear then how they usually look.)

B. 911 Call
I love this clip, I remember it from not that long ago, its one you can picture happening (especially myself who worked in a call center for 4 years) The ending is everything you want it to be.


C. The Catholic Church
Louis CK who was raised Catholic until 10 years old, doesn't know anything about it, so he walked into a chuch and started asking questions. It's also the 2nd highest rated Louis CK clip on VideoSift.


D. Here is is doing a Segment on Comic Relief 2006. Great standup!


D. Finally, Louis CK being interviewed by our favourite... Jon Stewart. This interview is from 2006, there is another from 2007 here..

0 comments