Mahalo Timeline Builders Society

Posted by Unknown | Thursday, September 03, 2009 | , , | 0 comments »

For the past year I have been working hard at Mahalo to build in depth date pages for all 365 days on the calendar, previous versions of Mahalo all linked to date pages but nobody had ever build out the date pages. In September 2008 I began to the long daily process of building these pages out. Now in 2009 I have come full circle.

Because of the Mahalo 2.0 transition that happened in June 2009 many of the date pages lost a lot of their padding and need to be fixed, so around the horn I go again, updating and fixing anything that was lost in the transition.

This time around, I will be taking the content and branching it out into Timelines. For example, I'll take stories from each day and move them into the appropriate timeline. It will be lots of fun and I think Timeline pages will look really great on Mahalo, it might take another full year to complete each one, but the end result will be great. I won't claim many of the timeline pages, so hopefully there will be some Mahaloians eager to help out. We'll see how it goes!


0 comments