How Mahalo Answers Works

Posted by Unknown | Thursday, August 06, 2009 | | 0 comments »

I've been the Community Manager over at Mahalo Answers for most of it's existence now and I've noticed over time one the main problems is users don't know "how it works" I actually get a few emails a day from new users telling me how confusing it is. Which is a shame because of the simple Q&A concept, but in their defense Mahalo has a lot going on. So I spend some time to build some helpful "How To's" like this one, How Mahalo Answers works.

We've had a good summer, seems like traffic is on the up and up, I hope with more helpful pages the new users will stick around and really get into the opportunity Mahalo presents.



The widget below is small version of the page, for the full thing check it out here, I hope it helps users get started.

0 comments