What I've been doing

Posted by Unknown | Monday, January 12, 2009 | , , | 3 comments »

Pretty lame job at updating this blog recently, I've been pretty busy with a couple of other projects.

First as you know a month Mahalo launched Answers, which I've helping with on the moderating side of things as well as offering the odd tidbit of research and knowledge, the community over has been growing pretty good, you should check it out or try it out, here is a video that explains it.



Away from Mahalo Karen and I started our own new blog, it's still in the beginning stages and I'm not really ready to plug it out yet, but if you want to check it out its the Idiocracy Index.

3 comments

  1. BILL GARDINER // January 13, 2009 at 9:14 PM  

    Hello Jeff,been quite busy I see. I really like the content of your new website Idiocracy Index.

    An unfortunate fact of life is that it is a work that has an inexhaustible supply of source material.

    Douchebagginess seems to be Americas main export lately,although we haven't totally cornered the world market YET.

    Israel's coming on strong with lots of momentum and lots of world-class armaments to back themselves up.

    And the leaders of Hamas ger a Golden Douchenozzle award for putting innocent people in harms way.

    David vs. Goliath in reverse, I suppose.

    One week to go until debushification, and the closing of the worlds largest douche factory.
    WOOHOO !!!

  2. BILL GARDINER // January 21, 2009 at 7:56 AM  

    Question for ya Jeff (HEY !): How does one get a username/password for Wordpress so I may post on Idiocracy Index ?

  3. Unknown // January 21, 2009 at 1:08 PM  

    Hey Bill, you should be able to comment on II now. Thanks for visiting!