New House

Posted by Unknown | Monday, November 10, 2008 | , | 0 comments »

Edit: So I'm in the middle of the move now, won't have new posts until about November 14-15th


Later this month I am moving to Qualicum Beach BC, this will be my 8th move since I left home for College in 2000, that includes 5 different towns in three different provinces. Slowly I have gone from east to west inching myself towards the mountains and the sea. This next address is one that I hope will be my home for a long time. I can't wait to move in with Karen and our family of pets.

Only thanks to working from home has this dream come true. A few years ago I couldn't even imagine a move to such such a beautiful, remote location. If I stayed in Ontario I might still be labouring at a computer screen in some downtown office building, pushing numbers for some company that dictates my hours, along with 1,000 co-workers. Now I can work from home, at a computer from my back yard, working my own hours on a project I have a real passion for...Archiving, specifically Link archiving, which is why I love working at Mahalo, what a great place build timless works of media mashup art. So my blogging will be sporadic at best for next couple weeks, once we're all settled in, it will be back to blogging and back to archiving gems..you'know, Internet Labour.


View Larger Map

0 comments