Crazy Crazy Powerline

Posted by Unknown | Saturday, November 15, 2008 | , , , | 0 comments »

Back in the day I used to share a Political blog with The Young Turks and Powerline (and others) I never got along with those Powerline fellas, they were hardcore Neo-cons who failed to recognize reality. I never cared to argue with them, but they blog by attacking, they even went as far as calling me a Bigot because I questioned the fact that the Bush Admin seemed to be hiring an abundance of Pat Robertson University graduates in his Justice Department (and we all know how well his Justice Dept. Turned out)

Powerline is back in the News, my Mahalo friend Lon linked to the insanity that is Neo-con lifers. Try Wrapping your head around this Powerline Quote...

Bush never gets sloppy when he is speaking publicly. He chooses his words with care and precision, which is why his style sometimes seems halting. In the eight years he has been President, it is remarkable how few gaffes or verbal blunders he has committed. If Obama doesn't raise his standards, he will exceed Bush's total before he is inaugurated.


*head explodes.

I love seeing my buddy Cenk whipping it to our ol' blogging college.

0 comments