Today I posted my first blog post to InternetArchivist.
This is my fourth blog, or is it my fifth? I can't seem to remember. I remember leaving AOL Newsbloggers almost a year ago, or about 8 months, whenever last February was, either way, I left them to join the archiving team at Mahalo and still believe it's been one of the greatest decisions of my online career. I am still with AOL at a smaller level working with the great people at Propeller.com

When I left Newsbloggers, I started up Internet Research League. I had hopes to get others interested in archiving links, however I was just too busy to ever build an audience on a new blog, so I went on hiatus. Now it sits, as a wordpress graveyard it houses my complete blogging archive dating back to 2005 including my super blogging days of ThrowawayyourTV.com and TayTV.com. (Which is where the logo comes from)


This blog will be different, I will post when I have time, but probably only my Archive editions to Mahalo. I'll see if I can pretty up the place and made it enjoyable for anybody who accidentally stumbles in.

0 comments