Moment of Zen - September 26

Posted by Unknown | Friday, September 26, 2008 | , | 0 comments »

I just had my own moment of zen... The TDS Moment of Zen is a perfect way to end each Today in History page.

The TDS Archive makes it nice and easy to find Moments of Zen throughout TDS History and now the Mahalo TiH pages will include, Moments of Zen...from that day history.

Now, I have to embed them here in order for myself to view them (Long story, has to do with my nationality) but I want to pick the best one each day to represent the new Section on the page. So for September 26, one of the videos will be embedded on Mahalo, and each will be linked.

September 26, 2000: Moment of Zen - Hollywood Squares


September 26, 2001: Wolf Lake


September 26, 2002: Moment of Zen - Senator Robert Byrd


September 26, 2005: Moment of Zen - Stupid To Be Out


September 26, 2006: Moment of Zen - 24

0 comments