Here is Tonight's Daily Show.

September 29, 2008: Intro - Rabble Cheer


September 29, 2008: Indecision 2008 - Word War I
Stewart Comments on the Mississippi Debate, which McCain attempted to cancel.


September 29, 2008: Word War I
The Best Fucking News team step in to analyze the debate: Samantha Bee, Rob Riggle and John Oliver (who just happens to be a Nazi).


September 29, 2008: Seniors Citizens Watch the Debate
This is by far the funniest clip of the show, Wyatt Cenac heads to a Floridian senoir home to watch the debate with a bunch of old people. Hilary ensues.


September 29, 2008: Hooman Majd


September 29, 2008: Daily/Colbert - Happy Rosh Hashanah
I just realized, I had missed adding Rosh Hashanah to the "Holiday's and Observances" section of the Today in History page far September 29th, I fixed that, I hope someday these pages have every single conceivable daily celebration listed, everyday should be a celebration.


oddly and Unfortunately, there was no "Moment of Zen" posted

0 comments